Sunday, 10 April 2016

Message to the Moderator

Dear Moderator,


My chosen brief was to create a new music magazine including front cover, contents and double page spread. My magazine was called Breakdown and the genre of my magazine is rock. I worked alone to plan, construct and evaluate my coursework for AS Media Studies.

Throughout the creation of my magazine I used Adobe Photoshop along with Adobe inDesign - Photoshop was used primarily for the cover page and some of the visual editing for the contents page, whereas inDesign was used for text manipulation in the contents page and fully for the double page spread. The front page had me using various tools from Photoshop, some of which I knew how to use from previous knowledge, and other techniques being new; inDesign was fully new to me though, but with the resources available to me I was easily able to become at least a learned novice with this program. I thoroughly enjoyed learning how to use inDesign, and would say that it was my personal favourite part of this task.

My blog is best viewed by using the browser "Google Chrome."

I hope you enjoy my work.

Yours faithfully,
Sean Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment