Transcript:
Do you fancy going to Download for FREE next year? How about meeting Cindom backstage? What's that, you do? Well boy are you in luck then, because we have two VIP tickets for Download 2016. To enter, head to Breakdown.org/competition before January 1st and fill in the form for your chance to be there.
GREETINGS READERS. A big thanks from me for picking up the new issue of Breakdown, it means a lot to all of us here at Breakdown that you're taking that step, overcoming your crippling social anxiety, and handing over your money to the shopkeeper (keep up the good work!). I can promise you here and now, that this weeks issue will supply your daily need of music news. It really is exciting to have the newly reformed Cindom on the cover as our main story, and the pleasure was all mine when I got to sit down with two of the biggest up-and-coming stars of rock and pick their brains for the first time about what happened last summer. Be prepared for twists and turns as we delve together into why the band decided to break, and why they came back together again - it's an emotional read! But really, I hope you enjoy this feature, I worked hard overnight to make sure you got the best content out of it, and roughly twelve cups of coffee later, here it is. Hopefully you will see as I did how interesting the two men of this special band are. Oh, and by the way, have you heard you can meet them backstage at Download; more details on that on Breakdown.org - happy reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment